Welcome to Gaysha Surfaces
Our resin bound natural aggregate surfaces are perfect as a durable, attractive alternative to standard paving products such as tarmac, block paving or concrete. Whatever you need in your outside surfaces, our paving products and quality service will provide the best, most cost-effective solution.
Who we are
Gaysha offers a bespoke service, designing, manufacturing and formulating resin bound paving and bonded surface dressings. Architects, designers, local authorities and the rail industry specify our unique range of products and take advantage of our accredited in-house application services.
Our fantastic reputation is all important to us and we work tirelessly to maintain it. Not just by being reliable and considerate but also by having a very strong commitment to customer satisfaction. Whatever the scale of your project we aim to deliver a great end result for you. We are not being completely selfless, if you are happy, you’ll tell other people about our services!
Our commitment to creating new products
Our active research and development programs are constantly seeking ways to improve our existing surfacing products, as well as testing out new innovations to try to bring new useful surfacing products to the market.
Resin Paving Products
Latest from our blog
Two bridges at Thames Valley Business Park in East Reading have been resurfaced using Clearmac® – a sustainable porous paving from Gaysha in a hard landscaping project that took just
Clearmac® resin bound paving has provided the ideal surface for newly refurbished pathways at a local authority special needs school in Norfolk.
Located on the outskirts of Cromer, Sidestrand Hall School
Find out more about SuDS in this video from Susdrain
- Just wanted to let you know how happy we are. We have a beach up our drive and three people have admired it already! Also wanted to say how great the guys were. It has always been important to us that people are respectful, keep their shirts on & don't swear - your guys met all of our expectations. Thank you so much. Merry-Go-Round Childcare, Bexley
- Just a quick thank you. Your employees did a fabulous job, were professional and a credit to your company. Andy Harris, Construction Director, Thompson the Builders
- I am writing to thank you and your team for the excellent work done recently at Mansfield College. The quality is excellent, and the team were a pleasure to work with. I wanted to thank them personally before they left the site, but unfortunately I was caught up in a meeting, so please pass on my thanks. Mansfield College, Oxford
- Thank you for dealing with the resurfacing of my drive. The six workmen who did the job were all very polite and helpful plus they did a very good job. Everyone who comes to the house expresses how good the drive looks and the finish is excellent. I am very pleased with it.
- They have been and now have gone. ..... and I'm thrilled with the end result! And such a nice bunch of guys, friendly and helpful and no mess whatsoever.
- I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone there at Gaysha for not only providing us with a magnificent new patio and pool area but for being a fantastic company to do business with. Your communication is second to none (unlike most building trade companies!) and the organisation and execution of our job was faultless. I cannot recommend you highly enough! Janet Warren
- Just a very quick note on behalf of the Committee & Members of Bexleyheath Golf Club, thank you very much for the excellent topping to our front entrance, it really makes a difference and it's much better underfoot. Can I say how nice your guys were, polite and efficient, and patient with a couple of our members who still, even though the area was roped off tried to jump it and them to get in the front door. Great job, thanks very much. Bexleyheath Golf Club
- Just a quick note to say thanks to you and your guys for the work over the weekend. Very impressed with the effort your guys put in and the client is very happy with the finished product, Thanks again. Daniel Gottschalk, Senior Landscape Architect, Bartholomews Landscaping
- We thought you would like to know that all the guys – up to 6 - working on site were very professional, being tidy, polite and courteous – they were a credit to themselves and their company. All the very best to you and your team. John Branscombe, Barratts PLC